Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's official Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez are X Factor's New Hosts


X Factor, Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez, Simon Cowell, Fox, Demi Lovato

Fox confirmed that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have signed on as hosts for "The X Factor" and will make their X FACTOR co-hosting debut early November.

"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," Simon Cowell said. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."

Khloe Kardashian said how thrilled she is on becoming part of the show “I’m so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family.”

Mario: "I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It's going to be so much fun!"

"I'm very excited to be joining THE X FACTOR team. I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast"


Demi Lovato on Khloe, "She's so funny and she's so fun to work with. I love her. I think she would make a great host because she's hilarious. She's very witty and she can say things of the top of her head that will make everyone laugh".

Source thexfactorusa


No comments:

Post a Comment