Monday, June 17, 2013

Bill Cosby Don't like dumb TV parents

Bill Cosby,Bill Cosby dead

Bill Cosby address the students of Temple University in Philadelphia and spoke about the importance of education for young people. He also made it clear that he is not yet finished with entertainment.

“I’ve had a great deal of success,” Bill Cosby said. “I’ve enjoyed what I’ve done, but I’m not done yet.”

He also said something about bad parenting on TV.

“I based the (Bill Cosby) series on two important things: Number one … I hated those series where the children were brighter than the parents, and those parents had to play dumb.”

He believes that if we create entertainment “at the expense of parenting, at the expense of keeping children out of harm’s way to get these laughs, to make these parents look stupid, to make kids look like they are ultra-bright but still lost, then we have a problem.”

and Bill Cosby isn't dead yet! For all you trolls who keeps on trending it online.....

No comments:

Post a Comment