Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley New Album


Lisa Marie Presley 44, the only child of The King Elvis has a new album "Storm and Grace," out this week.

"I made some pretty angry and defensive (songs) probably anticipating what was expected of me and fighting against it ... there was a lot of production and hiding behind things, not really wanting to lay myself out there because I was afraid or feeling too vulnerable," she told Reuters.

"Once I got that out of my system ... I just quieted and calmed down ... In this process of writing this record, I found a better bed for myself and my voice and my writing to lie in."

Her previous albums were marketed for Top 40 chart success, a genre in which Presley said she never belonged. In an off-the-cuff remark she called "Storm And Grace" her anti-pop record.

No comments:

Post a Comment