Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton Audio Tape released

Monica Lewinsky,Bill Clinton,Audio Tape,sex tape,sex audio,Monica and Bill

Monica Lewinsky,Bill Clinton,Audio Tape,sex tape,sex audio,Monica and Bill

Monica Lewinsky,Bill Clinton,Audio Tape,sex tape,sex audio,Monica and Bill

- Lewinsky told Clinton she was 'too cute' to ignore "popping her over"
- 'I really want to see you,' she says on the tape. 'I could take my clothes off'
- All copies of the tape were thought to have been destroyed, but the National Enquirer claims to have a secret copy.

A never been heard before tape of "Monica Lewinsky pleading with Bill Clinton to meet her" have been released. Lewinsky, a White House intern, then 24, was asking the president to meet her for a movie or at his office in November 1997. The audio recording was made months after their final alleged tryst.

"I really want to see you," Monica was heard from the audio tape. "I could take my clothes off." She adds that she is "too cute and adorable" to be ignored.

The tape records Monica Lewinsky begging Bill Clinton to meet her. The audio tape was reportedly released to the National Enquirer after it was obtained by a cleaner hired by friends of Lewinsky.

It was a four-minute long audio tape, which was recorded in November 1997, and had been destroyed after the sexual affair was revealed in 1998, according to the Enquirer.

"Since I know you will be alone tomorrow evening, I have two proposals for you, neither of which is you not seeing me," she says,

"I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn't enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want."

Monica asks Clinton to have her secretary, Betty Currie, to plan his schedule so that they could get away with not formally recording the meeting.

For one plan, she instructs him to tell Currie that he was going to leave the office around 7pm the next evening before returning later that evening.

"In the meantime I quickly sneak over and then we can have a nice little visit for, you know, 15 minutes or half an hour. Whatever you want," she says.

Her another suggestion is meeting him for a movie "and just have kind of, I don¹t know, boxed dinners or something like that", she says.

"You can't refuse me because I'm too cute and adorable and soon I won't be here anymore to pop over."

Lewinsky was just 22 when she allegedly had the first of nine sexual encounters with the president between November 1995 and March 1997. Details of the affair emerged in 1998.



No comments:

Post a Comment