Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Miley Cyrus' twerking and tongue-wagging - just a ploy?

Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus fooling us, Hannah Montana, twerking
Miley Cyrus' tongue lolling while twerking may just be a calculated ploy to get rid of her squeaky-clean Hannah Montana image.

In her new MTV documentary "Miley: the Movement", she said that she "needed to let go of the past in a way, so I felt like I could be the bad b---h I am".

"You can watch that performance and think that's a hot mess," she said. "But it's a strategic hot mess. … If I wanted a raunchy sex show, I wouldn't have been dressed as a damned bear."

"You're always going to make people talk," she said. "You may as well make them talk for like two weeks rather than two seconds."

She also thinks herself as a new artist because of it.

"I was like born to be who I am like right now," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment