Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tori Spelling Breaks Down over her Husband Cheating

Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott, Dean McDermott cheating, Dean McDermott cheater, Tori Spelling bad actress

Tori Spelling breaks down when she talked about her husband Dean McDermott cheating escapades on her new reality TV show "True Tori". She also said that according to her husband that she's not enough sexually for her husband.

Dean McDermott admitted that he cheated on Tori, “That’s my worst nightmare; I cheated on my wife.” How can it be his nightmare when he enjoyed doing it? duhh! He added:
“I was out of control." “Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol.”

The husband and wife will expose their marital problems in the new reality TV show "True Tori".



Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling has been married for 8 years. In the preview of the show, Tori said “I can never give him enough sex. He’s never going to be happy with just me.” “I’m well aware this might not have a happy ending.”

I think this drama is just a promotional gimmick, well if you keep that up maybe your show will not have a happy ending either.

No comments:

Post a Comment