Friday, October 23, 2015

Daniel Craig roughed up a perv who groped his girlfriend

Daniel Craig, 007, Spectre

Daniel Craig in an interview said that there was a time when he lost his cool when a pervert pinched his girlfriend’s behind in a bar. He was consumed with jealous rage that he rough up the pervert. It happened when he was with his girlfriend on a holiday in France. Well, the pervert deserved it.

“I play a tough guy, but that’s not me. I’ve always been good at avoiding fights."

“But someone looking at my girl in the wrong way always got me going. I still get jealous, but not how I used to. I was in a bar in France once and this guy pinched my girl’s ass and I flew across the room and kind of lifted the guy up.

These days I’m much more happy to have a quiet word with someone.

I’m in love, I’m happy. And that’s as far as I’m prepared to go.”

Craig, 47, married "The Mummy" actress Rachel Weisz, 45, four years ago. He will return in the big screen next week in the 24th 007 film "Spectre."

The movie also stars Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment