Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal

Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal, Kristen Stewart, Rober Pattinson


Kristen Stewart and paramour Rupert Sanders have admitted to cheating on their partners. Stewart boyfriend and Twilight costar is Robert Pattinson. Liberty Ross is Rupert Sanders wife of seven years.

Kristen publicly apologizes for cheating on Rob, telling People in a statement: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Sanders said, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

No comments:

Post a Comment