Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nicki Minaj to Mariah Carey - "I’m gonna knock you out!"


Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey reportedly disagreed on a contestant's performance during an audition today in Charlotte, North Carolina. Minaj suddenly lost it and erupted on Carey. "I'm gonna knock you out!" Minaj threatened Carey, according to TMZ.

As you can see on the clip by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious as she shouted, "I told them I'm not fckn' putting up with her fckn' highness over there."

It all happened while the two of them were sitting at the judge's table with Keith Urban in the middle.

Minaj: Get this sht in self control.  Get in control.  Get in control.
Jackson: Settle down, settle down
Minaj: Don't lose your head.  Don't lose your head (inaudible).  Don't tell me I'm a gangster.
Minaj: (inaudible) every 5 minutes.  So every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've got a fckn problem, handle it.
Minaj: I told them I'm not fckn' putting up with her fckng highness over there.  Figure it the fckn out.  Figure it out.
Minaj: I'm not gonna sit here every fckn minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday.

Carey seems to be talking back at Minaj but it's hard to understand what she's saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment