Saturday, February 1, 2014

Woody Allen's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow accuses him of sexual assault (Pedophile)

Woody Allen's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow accuses him of sexual assault, Woody Allen Pedophile, Pedophilia
Dylan Farrow (second from left) with dad Woody Allen, mom Mia Farrow and brother Ronan, then known as Satchel.

Woody Allen's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow accuses him of sexual assault, Woody Allen Pedophile, Pedophilia
Dylan Farrow and Woody Allen

Dylan Farrow the adopted daughter of Woody Allen gave details on how she was sexually abused by Woody Allen in an open letter.

She described the history of sexual abuse she endured with Woody which includes an assault in their home attic when she was 7 years old.

Dylan Farrow, who is now 28 wrote:

“When I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me. He talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies. I remember staring at that toy train, focusing on it as it traveled in its circle around the attic. To this day, I find it difficult to look at toy trains.”

She continued:

 “For as long as I could remember, my father had been doing things to me that I didn’t like. I didn’t like how often he would take me away from my mom, siblings and friends to be alone with him. I didn’t like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth. I didn’t like it when I had to get in bed with him under the sheets when he was in his underwear. I didn’t like it when he would place his head in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out.”

She also said that she use to hide under beds and locked herself in bathrooms to avoid her creepy dad.

“But he always found me. These things happened so often, so routinely, so skillfully hidden from a mother that would have protected me had she known, that I thought it was normal. I thought this was how fathers doted on their daughters. But what he did to me in the attic felt different. I couldn’t keep the secret anymore.”

Woody Allen is now now married to another of Farrow’s adopted daughters, Soon-Yi. (How conveninient, this pedophile really likes adopted daughters and Hollywood praise him.)

Dylan Farrow even called out several Hollywood stars who have appeared in Allen’s films.

“What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin?” she wrote.

“What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?

It's no secret that Hollyweird is filled with pedophiles and the US government refused to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment