Monday, April 29, 2013

Denise Richards Too Skinny

Post settings Labels Denise Richards Too Skinny, Denise Richards, skinny

Post settings Labels Denise Richards Too Skinny, Denise Richards, skinny

Denise Richards a 42 year-old mom defends her Skinny body frame

"I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it. I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy. I have a daughter who's almost 2 that I carry all the time. She's just under 30 pounds." Richards said.

Richards is a mother to daughters Sam, 9, and Lola, 7, to her ex-Charlie Sheen.

She was spotted getting groceries out in California and her skinny figure had heads turning.

Her appearance certainly caught media attention,"Entertainment Tonight" host Nancy O'Dell said that Richards has always been fit and active.

"She has not changed her diet. She does Pilates four times a week for her health ... Now she's lifting baby Eloise and her arms are just more toned. I can vouch that the girl eats a lot. She's just naturally skinny. Her dad is too," O'Dell said.

Richards is bussy taking care of her kids, dogs, and her upcoming ABC Family mystery series, "Twisted."

No comments:

Post a Comment